For 2016 reservations or call 1-800-450-3950 or email us.
Welcome to the Anchor Inn Hotel in Iceberg Alley
Stay with us on the ocean in Twillingate! The Anchor Inn Hotel offers comfortable accommodations for business or leisure: Try Georgie's Restaurant, Captain's Pub or the Blue Barrel Cafe for a coffee and free wifi. June - September we have live entertainment most nights of the week.
* Recipient of the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador Accommodator of the Year in 2016 and Tourism Business of the Year 2013.
Will there be icebergs? This is a question we frequently answer. Being on Iceberg Alley, Twillingate typically sees icebergs from late April to early July. Some years there are many and some years not. In recent years Twillingate has had great icebergs. Regardless of icebergs, Twillingate also has spectacular sea ice during spring.
Enjoy the best of Twillingate's local flavour at Georgie's Restaurant at the Anchor Inn. Georgie's chef draws inspiration from fresh seafood, local berries and traditional recipes for an exciting contemporary menu.
Georgie's Restaurant operates from May to the end of October and is open for breakfast and dinner every day.
- Two nights at the award-winning Anchor Inn Hotel and Suites
- A queen room with an ocean view
- Continental breakfast served in your room
- A welcome gift basket including a bottle of local Auk Island Wine
- Two pints of Iceberg Beer in Captain's Pub
- A guided hike along the popular “French Beach” in Durrell
$269.00 per couple - Click here for more details
Our guests say...
"We felt that we were amongst friends and family. Would stay here again and recommend it to any one. Hope to come back." - Anna B
"The rooms were comfortable and clean, the food was good and we really couldn't have asked for better customer service." Susan M
"Breakfast the next day included some of the best scones I've ever had and a massive pot of coffee which I thoroughly appreciated." Anonymous